This post may contain affiliate links. If you click my link I'll earn a commission without costing you a dime. Read my disclosure policy. For greater details
Mom of twins blogs
When the ultrasound tech hit me with the news… Surprise you’re expecting twins… I needed to learn information ASAP.
These twin mom blogs and YouTubers gave me some of the best information and encouragement.
Pretty much if they survive so will I.
Being pregnant with twins and yet alone surviving newborn twins is tough. So you shouldn’t do it alone.
You need resources from people who have also been there and can provide you with the good, the bad, and the ugly of your soon-to-be new twin life.
I’m providing you with some of the best twin bloggers and YouTubers that helped me survive twin pregnancy, the first weeks with twins, and have given me so many valuable twin resources.
Best twin pregnancy blog
- Twinwinning shares her week by week twin experience
- Also has a couple of freebies (checklist, budget, and twin tracker)
- Twin program: The How To Thrive With Twins. Talk about helping you how to make twin life easier? Yes please, we can all use the extra help.
Dad Twin blog
I know this is cheating since the title is about “twin mom”. However, this could be a great way to get your partner involved or for you to get a perspective from a man.
Dads Guide To Twins
- A good way to get your partner involved
- Input wrote from a man’s perspective
- He has a podcast, books, and tons of resources. From twin pregnancy, gear, and surviving your first year with twins.
Twin mom bloggers with singletons
This is me right here… If you have other kids these bloggers have tons of information and resource on being a parent to twins and singletons.
Nina was one of the first blogs I came across when I first found out about my twin pregnancy.
- Parenting content
- She also has a lot of books and free resources
- Talks a lot about how to be a good mother and your identity as a mother
- She also has a sleep training twins ebook
- She also has a private Facebook group from parents who have purchase ebooks from her
- Twinmomandmore blogs about all things twins like preparing, pregnancy, toddler age and so much more
- She also has topics center around motherhood
- Balancing other children
- Content on sleep training using Babywise and Moms on Call
- Provides specific schedules that she uses with her kids
- She is really big about STEM and learning activities for your kids.
- She also has tons of free printables
- Has a shop with twin mom graphic shirts
- Also, blogs about all things raising twins (Breastfeeding, schedules, and so much more)
- Content on sleep training twins. Also discusses Babywise
More blogs about raising twins
- This is that OG twin blog.
- This blog has been around since the 2000s.
- I also consider it more of a website and all-around resources.
- They have a podcast, offer classes, and so much more.
- This blog is run by two twin mommas.
- You get input from two different mommas.
- They also offer a variety of resources.
- They a huge resource library, books, and offer coaching. If you need that extra one on one.
- If you want raw and open experiences this is your blog.
- Twinsandcoffee is very open about her mental health and provides lots of tips to help you thrive and be better every single day.
- This is the blog I needed during my first pregnancy when I went through postpartum depression.
- This blog not only provides twin content but also focuses on productivity and of course taking care of YOU and your mental health.
Best blog for twin baby registries
- If you’re wanting information about registries and gear this is your go-to blog. Havetwinsfirst has tons of information about twin registries, and the must-haves for twins.
- Blogs about twin pregnancy, registries, feeding baby and so much more.
Best twin mom blog to help you start a blog
- Want to start a mommy blog, want resources as to where to begin and all of the different strategies that go into it. Then Elna at twinsmommy is a great resource.
- She has twins and she is teaching other mommas how to make money.
- If you’re thinking about starting a blog or are just curious about blogging then she is your go-to person.
- She also has some content about being a twin momma.
Twin mom Youtubers
When I found out I was having twins I was reading any and everything with the word twin in it.
I love youtube because is a great way to put a face with a person and get a reality of what life with twins might be like.
These are some of the twin mommas I watched a lot of their twin content.
- She shares her c section story and recovery
- Twin registry
- Tips to survive twins.
- She also has content on decluttering and organization.
- As well as a ton of mom hacks.
Brad and Rach
- This a couple of twin parents and also have a singleton
- Rachel shares her pregnancy with twins week by week.
- As well as a lot of days in the life with twins.
- They share their journey with fertility too.
- Kendra is another vlogger who just melts your heart.
- She vlogs a lot of days in life with twins and a singleton.
- Shares twin pregnancy tips and must haves
- Sleep training tips
Last words for twin mom bloggers
They are probably so many more resources I can list but then you guys will be here all night reading instead of checking these bloggers and YouTubers.
Having and raising twins is hard work and we need a village. Shoot maybe a whole country to help us navigate twin life.
But to your fortunate and even though at times you might feel alone. Know that you’re not because there is a ton of twin mommas out here wanting to support you.
You’re always welcome to contact me… I created this space for us. To share twin life so that I could make it a little easier for you.
Feel free to comment, send me an email, and reach out to me anytime. I’m here to help and support you as well.
More twin related articles:
- How to survive twins
- A letter to the new twin momma
- How to take care of twins alone
- Pros and cons of having twins
- Annoying questions twin moms get asked
The best twin mommy blogs and YouTubers you need to check out
I’m B the creator of Twins Made Easy. I’m an RN BSN MNN, wife, and mother to three kids (including boy/girl twins). Sharing and helping you survive twin life and more one coffee at a time. Read more
Download my FREE twin checklist with the must have items for newborn twins